SINTA-SE EM KSA

leia,reflita,comente...
comentar faz parte, se não fosse pra comentar eu não teria postado rsrrs

Total de visualizações de página

terça-feira, 26 de outubro de 2010

LEELAND


You are NOT your failures!

If I wanted to, I could list thousands of failures I've made in my 24 years of life. It's easy. Let's see, there's the tons of projects I've never finished, friendships I've fumbled up, and opportunities I've squandered. And I've never been that great with my money (something I'm trying to be better about, but it's a source of frustration). We could also talk about unfulfilled potential, and I could even give my dirty laundry list of sins and secrets.

But none of these things can describe who I am. The only way I can describe my true identity is by pointing you to the person of Jesus Christ. He's IN me. And I am IN him. I can never run from that truth. My true nature is GOD'S nature! Who am I? I'm a child of God. I'm a son of the King of Kings.

If you add up all my failures and mistakes they would pale in comparison to God's great love for me. As I walk with God more and more, I find out that God chooses to see our potential when everyone else only sees our weaknesses.

I'm a world changer, because God has destined me to be one. And all the hordes of hell tremble at my potential in Christ. The same goes for YOU! Before you were born, God had a perfect plan for your life.

Don't let your past mistakes define you. That's not who you are! Just because you got sidetracked doesn't mean you're disqualified from the race! You're still qualified and you're still in it! And the best part is that God is cheering you on. God only sees success for you and me. So be encouraged!

Share your stories with us, and let us know how God is working in your life!

Um comentário: